ASIA'S LEADING WEALTH MANAGEMENT EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE
For the fourth time, the world's leading Shorex wealth management forum is coming to Singapore to address the growing need of the Asian market for private banking, asset management and international tax planning solutions and services. The event is an exhibition and conference offering a unique platform where professionals can network to explore new services, products and ideas in wealth management.
Last year, the Shorex Wealth Management Forum attracted 30 exhibitors and sponsors and 1294 participants from Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, the Emirates and China. After 10 years of success in Geneva as the most credible European platform for professionals advising HNWIs, Shorex is holding for the fourth year its sister forum in Singapore, the undisputed centre of wealth management excellence in Asia. The event mainly focuses on professional advisors to HNWIs, institutional investors but also welcomes ultra net worth qualified investors invited by our private banking partners. The event is expected in 2012 to attract over 50 exhibitors and 1400 delegates.
- Provide a comprehensive networking platform for professional advisors & investors
- Enhance distribution channels for financial institutions
- Deliver knowledge updates from leading industry figures
- Introduce a global range of financial services for the Asian fast growing financial services sector
- Establish distribution agreements between international providers and local banks and advisers
- Design new products specifically made for the Asian markets
- Establish joint-ventures with local partners